Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Caleb at 8 months


This picture says it all! He is such a delight! He's not crawling yet (which I'm actually thankful for! What a difference I feel from my first child to my fourth!) but is getting around by rolling around on the floor. He is very active but likes to be held and kissed on. He seems to notice everything and is always working to figure things out. When he finally does, he has quite a triumphant look in his eyes! "Sons are a heritage from the Lord....children a reward from him" Psalm 122:3 I am so thankful to the Lord for Caleb!

1 comment:

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

i can't believe how he's changed in just three weeks! caden's hair has grown...but that may be the only change for us. ;) see ya VERY soon! --april

Springdoo Media Player